Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Meissa Sakho <mb...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/26 12:10:56 UTC

importing ldiff file

Hello Everyone,
I'm new to apacheds.
I've installed successfully apacheds and would like to simply import an
ldif file to the default created instance.
The instruction described in the following link is not working and I can't
use the Studio.
http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/basic-ug/2.1.1-adding-entries.html

Can someone tell me how I could simple load my ldiff file?

Thanks in advance,
Meissa

Re: importing ldiff file

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Le 26/03/2018 à 14:10, Meissa Sakho a écrit :
> Hello Everyone,
> I'm new to apacheds.
> I've installed successfully apacheds and would like to simply import an
> ldif file to the default created instance.
> The instruction described in the following link is not working and I can't
> use the Studio.
> http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/basic-ug/2.1.1-adding-entries.html
>
> Can someone tell me how I could simple load my ldiff file?

Can you tell us a bit more on the environment you are running Apacheds ?
(specifcially, is it a windows, linux or mac OS X system )

Thanks !

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com