Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Miguel Farrajota <mi...@feedzai.com> on 2019/10/07 15:52:20 UTC

Group by multiple fields

Hi,

I'm looking to do some result aggregations on a event stream using several
fields (for example, country and city) but I'm having a hard time finding
any information about how to do this programmatically in the official
documentation. I've found a couple of examples using SQL, but I'm looking
to do this using something  .aggregate() or .process()

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks

- Miguel Farrajota

--
The content of this email is confidential and
intended for the recipient

Re: Group by multiple fields

Posted by Miguel Farrajota <mi...@feedzai.com>.
Awesome, thanks!