Posted to dev@tephra.apache.org by Poorna Chandra <po...@apache.org> on 2018/05/02 01:23:04 UTC

Re: release for 0.14.0?

Hi All,

There are a few more unresolved JIRAs marked for release 0.14.0-incubating
[1]. If there are no objections, I'll move them out of release
0.14.0-incubating tomorrow.

I'm planning to start a release after that.

Thanks,
Poorna.

[1] -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TEPHRA-287?jql=project%20%3D%20TEPHRA%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%200.14.0-incubating%20%26%26%20status%20!%3D%20Resolved

Re: release for 0.14.0?

Posted by Poorna Chandra <po...@apache.org>.
Yes, the release can be cut now.

All the major JIRAs are fixed for the release. Any remaining JIRAs can be
moved out.

Thanks,
Poorna.

Re: release for 0.14.0?