Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by wong wayne <wa...@yahoo.com> on 2006/12/05 12:13:10 UTC

Problem on ApplicationRuntimeException

Hi all

I have a program which works fine previously.
unfortunately, my development machine crashed and need
to setup again. However I cannot make it works.
Exception generated

org.apache.tapestry.ApplicationRuntimeException
Could not load class com.hket.hketonline.Visit from
WebappClassLoader delegate: false repositories:
/WEB-INF/classes/ ----------> Parent Classloader:
org.apache.catalina.loader.StandardClassLoader@cbf30e
: javax/mail/MessagingException

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
javax/mail/MessagingException
Stack Trace:

    * java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    * java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
    *
org.apache.tapestry.util.DefaultResourceResolver.findClass(DefaultResourceResolver.java:103)
    *
org.apache.tapestry.engine.AbstractEngine.createVisit(AbstractEngine.java:1697)
    *
com.hket.hketonline.ApplicationEngine.createVisit(ApplicationEngine.java:105)
    *
org.apache.tapestry.engine.AbstractEngine.getVisit(AbstractEngine.java:1642)
    *
org.apache.tapestry.AbstractPage.getVisit(AbstractPage.java:367)
    *
com.hket.hketonline.page.AbstractBasePage.pageBeginRender(AbstractBasePage.java:26)
    *
com.hket.hketonline.page.Home.pageBeginRender(Home.java:268)

>From google, I found that it seems it cannot locate
some class file but I sure that
"com.hket.hketonline.Visit" is here. Same set of
sourcecode is running well at other machine.

I'm using tapestry 3.0.8, eclipse and spindle 3.2.14,
Tomcat 5.5 and jdk1.5 update 8 with wsdp 1.6, any help
would be appreciate, thanks.

regards

wayne