Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Johannes Becker <jo...@gmx.net> on 2005/05/10 14:44:01 UTC

CForms and i18n

Hi,

(Sorry this post accidently ended up in "cforms: multiple boolenfields
validation"-thread)

my question:
is there a tutorial or sample how to integrate i18n in a CForm? Couldn't
find any information on this, except an old page
http://www.ucc.ie:8080/cocoon/documents/howto/howto-i18n-xmlform.html

Can I just do something like this?: <fd:label><i18n:text
key="password"/></fd:label>

Thanks
Jonny

Re: CForms and i18n

Posted by Sebastien Arbogast <se...@gmail.com>.
> Can I just do something like this?: <fd:label><i18n:text
> key="password"/></fd:label>

Yes you can. It's as simple as that. Just don't forget to declare i18n
namespace and everything should work fine. (It works for me).
That's probably why there is no need of a tutorial. And the one you
indicate deals with XMLForms which are deprecated now.

--
Sebastien ARBOGAST

Re: CForms and i18n

Posted by Jens Maukisch <co...@maukisch.net>.
Hi,

> Can I just do something like this?: <fd:label><i18n:text
key="password"/>></fd:label>

yes, it works if you have the i18n-transformer in the pipeline

--
* best regards
* Jens Maukisch