Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/13 18:39:14 UTC

T4 and Bamboo

BTW ... if you guys start to work using branches, it is super easy to set up
a new Build Plan in Bamboo that builds your branch (rather than Trunk).  In
fact, you can clone an existing Plan to create your new Plan very easily,
and just switch around the SVN URL.

Hm.  I could set up a nightly T5 documentation build that would set up the
files on tapestry.formos.com.  That would be sweet!

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Partner and Senior Architect at Feature50

Re: T4 and Bamboo

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good,  looks like the web site is pretty snappy.

On 9/13/07, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> BTW ... if you guys start to work using branches, it is super easy to set up
> a new Build Plan in Bamboo that builds your branch (rather than Trunk).  In
> fact, you can clone an existing Plan to create your new Plan very easily,
> and just switch around the SVN URL.
>
> Hm.  I could set up a nightly T5 documentation build that would set up the
> files on tapestry.formos.com.  That would be sweet!
>
> --
> Howard M. Lewis Ship
> Partner and Senior Architect at Feature50

Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer

Re: T4 and Bamboo

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
I can register you on Bamboo, if you send me (hlship@gmail.com) your
requested email address and password.

The build is kicked off periodically (it polls the repository for changes),
or manually (if you are logged in).

Re: T4 and Bamboo

Posted by andyhot <an...@di.uoa.gr>.

Re: T4 and Bamboo

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Things kind of came about in parallel.

Further, each project really should have its own snapshot repository, so
that you don't end up using snapshots from other projects unexpectedly
(especially in terms of Maven plugins).

Re: T4 and Bamboo

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.