Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Sambit Nanda <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2000/10/09 17:01:52 UTC

How tp Prevent This

Hi Friends
    I Applied AuthenCache to My Apache 1.3.11 + SSL +
PERL + Etc, web Server My server is also having
AuthenSmb with it. What i found When any user sign in
the user name and password goes to log file. So in my
log file  some line gets appended whenever any user
sign in. like this

[Sun Oct  8 11:46:29 2000] [warn]
AuthenCache::manage_cache: username=snanda
[Sun Oct  8 11:46:29 2000] [warn]
AuthenCache::manage_cache: added snanda:examplesam
31 to the cache

So this things happen for every user, what i do not
want.

  So Each there any way to stop this thing. Or The
user name or the Password should not come/write  to
Log Files

Any Help Any Idea..... ???

Thanks

Sambit Nanda
Unix Admin

http://photos.yahoo.com/

RE: How tp Prevent This

Posted by Jason Bodnar <jb...@buzzard.kdi.com>.
That'll be fixed in the next version of AuthenCache. Hopefully, due out
sometime this week now that I am unemployed.

--
Jason Bodnar
jason@shakabuku.org