Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/16 12:35:40 UTC

Re: openmeetings question

Hello Mark,

(I'll add user@ list due to the answer might be helpful for others)

The answer depends on the type of docker image you are using
`full` version contains KMS, `min` - version doesn't

According to the port 8888

This port can be opened (there is bundled watchdog to drop any
connection created NOT by OM)
But it also can be closed so all Media traffic will go through TURN
server (need to be specified explicitly)

The README at github was written by me, so it most probably incomplete
and need corrections :)
PRs are welcome :))

--
WBR