Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mike Young <mi...@e-mage.com.au> on 2004/08/22 10:57:53 UTC

JSTL

Hi ALL,

Are there any good resources on how to convert pages using existing struts
tags (logic / bean / html etc) to utilise JSTL tags?

I am struggling to see how I incorporate conventional struts bean tags
within JSTL logic tags.

Re: JSTL

Posted by Kishore Senji <ks...@gmail.com>.
In the Struts tags documentation, for most of the tags, the equivalent
of Jstl is given. What bean tag are you having trouble with?

Kishore Senji.