Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Randy Layman <ra...@aswethink.com> on 2001/09/28 15:11:00 UTC

RE: Tomcat crashes after some requests

And we have a winner!  The JDBC-ODBC bridge is not thread safe - concurrent
access of the data store will cause a crash.  See Sun's BugParade for more
information (including where indicate that the bridge is not thread safe and
should not be used for anything other than experimental development).

	Randy