Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ron Chan <rc...@i-tao.com> on 2000/04/24 10:45:39 UTC

jscript problem

Has anyone had this problem...

I can get javascript into my pages by doing this

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" SRC="editor.js">
<xsl:text> </xsl:text></SCRIPT>

but I would like to include some dynamic content in my javascipt
for example ....

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript"><xsl:comment>
      function load(form)
      {
      <xsl:for-each select="products/product">
         doAddProduct(form,
                      "<xsl:value-of select="@id"/>",
                      "<xsl:value-of select="name"/>",
                      "<xsl:value-of select="price"/>",
                      "<xsl:value-of select="description"/>");
      </xsl:for-each>
      }
      // </xsl:comment>
 </SCRIPT>

the output pages of cocoon renders everything into one line, which is fine for HTML but seems to make the javascript incomprehensible by the browsers

can anyone help?

Ron