Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by sa...@bt.com on 2003/06/30 22:34:57 UTC

RE: SOAP Message or SOAP Body or SOAP Header access from endpoint s (H OW TO)

Albert,

I have indicated that one can write a AXIS Handler, but that is
dis-connected processing. i.e. Handler is invoked after or before the end
point is called, hence the SOAP header or Body or Message viewing ability is
part of pre-processing or post processing, which is not what is intended.

I need a way of accessing those details, while I am in the end-point,
wouldn't that be graceful?

Hope there is a way forward on that.

Regards,

Santosh

Posted by Daniel Aschwanden <da...@inodes.ch>.
Santosh,
After you extracted the header info you can store the stuff you need in
message context  properties.
These properties are available everywhere where you can access the message
context.
Hope this helps.
Cheers, Dan