Posted to users@flex.apache.org by doug777 <do...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/05 04:16:53 UTC

Instantiate ane returns null

I am trying to build a google maps ane with Android Studio 2.3.3 which comes
with jdk 1.8 installed.

adt builds the ane with no fault, but when I call :

ExtensionContext.createExtensionContext("com.mysite.smallgminterface", "" )

it returns null, with no errors.

There are some posts on various forums suggesting that ane only work with
jdk 1.6.

Is this true? And if so what do I need to set in my gradle.build file to use
this jdk?

If this is not suitable forum for this question, please suggest alternative.

Thanks,
Doug