Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Shing Hing Man <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2005/11/27 10:54:38 UTC

ANN: DynamicSelectionList component for Tapestry 4

Dear all,
  I have converted my DynamicSelectionList component
from Tapestry 3 to
Tapestry 4 beta 13.

The  DynamicSelectionList component is a drop down
selection
 list whose displayed contents depend on the selected
item of a
given parent list, represented by a PropertySelection
component.
 Only single selection is supported.
A default item for each child list could also be
specified.
It has been tested on Mozilla, Firefox and IE 6.

The source and binary could be downloaded from Tassel
http://equalitylearning.org/Tassel/app

Documentation and online demo are available at

http://137.132.69.134/tapestry4Demo/app

Shing

Home page :
  http://uk.geocities.com/matmsh/index.html