Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ben Souther <bp...@adelphia.net> on 2003/09/06 04:30:12 UTC

Re: Simple question about JSP page

1st, you shouldn't cross post to more than one list at a time.

2nd, without seeing your code, we can't help you.

Have you checked the DB with another tool to verify that the record was
actually added to the database? Are you catching SQL errors and doing
something useful with them so you can see why your insert is failing (if it
is)?