Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Griselda Cuevas <gr...@google.com> on 2018/06/26 20:11:53 UTC

[Events] Big Data in Production Boston Meetup, Today!

Hi Beam Community,

Robert Bradshaw (Google) and Eila Arich-Landkof (Oriel Research) will be
speaking about Apache Beam at the Big Data in Production Boston Meetup
<https://www.meetup.com/Deep-Learning-In-Production/events/250589154/> today
in the Google office in Cambridge, MA. We'll share the video and slides
with the mailing list afterwards.

*P.S. If you'd like to organize a Meetup/Conference about Apache Beam,
don't forget to join our beam-events-meetups Slack channel to join the
convo!*

Re: [Events] Big Data in Production Boston Meetup, Today!

Posted by Griselda Cuevas <gr...@google.com>.
Thanks Everyone!

>>> www.orielresearch.org
>>> https://www.meetu <https://www.meetup.com/Deep-Learning-In-Production/>