Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/22 17:33:19 UTC

GSoC status, 22 Jun

== Network testing tool status (German)
Finished gui for tests (r1351441).
Plans: continue thinking about integration into Openmeetings itself
and Openmeetings user connection process

Josh, Dmitry, Ankur, please add your status below.

Note: 9 July mid term evaluation start

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095

Re: GSoC status, 22 Jun

Posted by Josh Dolitsky <jd...@gmail.com>.
I have 2 diff files attached to the jira issue (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-280), but I'm not sure
if that means they have been committed to SVN

Re: GSoC status, 22 Jun

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Re: GSoC status, 22 Jun

Posted by Josh Dolitsky <jd...@gmail.com>.