Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dave Belfer-Shevett <db...@homeport.org> on 2009/09/02 22:33:39 UTC

Session variables in buttons - preselection and formatting?

I have a twofold question.

The first is I have a session variable called 'sendto' which contains a
string ('registrant','none', or 'everyone').  When the page with the
radio buttons is rendered, I want to preselect based on whatever the
value in the session hash for 'sendto' is set to.

Code:
		Send email to:<br>
		<s:radio
			list="#{'none':'None','registrant':'This
Registrant','everyone':'Everyone on this invoice'}"
			value="#{sendto}" name="sendto" />

I woudl have thought the value="#{sendto}" would have done that, but it
doesn't.  I've checked and the session key 'sendto' does have the value
'registrant' in it.

Secondly - These render on a straight line, one right after another.
I'd like line breaks <br> between each radio button.  Is this possible?

Thanks!

	-dbs

RE: Session variables in buttons - preselection and formatting?

Posted by Lee Clemens <ja...@leeclemens.net>.
And if you're using cssClass in the <s:radio> tag, you might want to add
this to the template (just replace the <tr><td> from the example Mike
provided):

<#if parameters.cssClass??>
 class="${parameters.cssClass?html}"<#rt/>
</#if>>

RE: Session variables in buttons - preselection and formatting?

Posted by Mike Baranski <li...@secmgmt.com>.
For #1, I don't know.