Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com> on 2012/09/20 13:10:03 UTC

Life after graduation - Stanbol is moving

Hi Stanbolers,

I have created INFRA-5295 [1] to let infra setup the top level infrastructure.

I do not know how fast this will happen but be prepared that:

  * the website will move to http://stanbol.apache.org
  * the SVN will move to https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/stanbol

So, if you have any pending code changes, you should commit them soon
or wait after the SVN has moved.

Best,
 - Fabian

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt

Re: Life after graduation - Stanbol is moving

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Fabian, are you sure that this is a problem?

> So, if you have any pending code changes, you should commit them soon
> or wait after the SVN has moved.

I think a simple

svn switch --relocate http://svn.apache.org/incubator/stanbol \
   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/stanbol