Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by "Nathaniel S. H. Brown" <ns...@inimit.com> on 2005/04/21 01:23:39 UTC

New PHP post-commit script commit-email.php

Hello All,

I have created an advanced commit-email.php script which does the base
emailing of updates to an email as well as can be configured to update a
list of associative client directories with the latest revision which
contains a group of files that were committed.

You can find more information on my website at http://nshb.net/node/73

Warmest regards,
Nathan.

RE: New PHP post-commit script commit-email.php

Posted by "Nathaniel S. H. Brown" <ns...@inimit.com>.
My apologies, I have updated the page.

$REPOS/hooks/commit-email.php "$REPOS" "$REV"

Is the line that's needed.

Warmest regards,
Nathan.

Nathaniel S. H. Brown                             604.724.6624
inimit.com  |  purefame.com  |  toolbawks.com  |  osevents.com

Posted by Andrew Thompson <su...@aktzero.com>.