Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> on 2008/07/13 20:48:27 UTC

Planet CouchDB

Heya folks,
I've set up Planet CouchDB (http://planet.couchdb.com/) last
week and by now all DNS settings should have propagated.

We don't have a lot of feeds aggregated there, but I'll add
more as they emerge. If you are blogging about CouchDB
or find a cool blog that should be included, send me a link
to the blog's RSS/Atom feed for the tag or category CouchDB
(or whatever it uses).

The planet software used is Sam Ruby's Venus
(http://intertwingly.net/code/venus/)

If you feel anything should be improved, I run a stock Venus
installation and the classic_fancy theme, any patches that
improve behaviour or look and feel are welcome.

Also, spread the word, thanks :)

Cheers
Jan

Re: Planet CouchDB

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
On Jul 13, 2008, at 21:10, Henri Bergius wrote:
> My Ajatus blogs:
> http://bergie.iki.fi/blog/feeds/category/openpsa
>
> Jerry's Ajatus blogs:
> http://protoblogr.net/blog/feeds/category/ajatus
>
> Jerry's CouchDb blogs:
> http://protoblogr.net/blog/feeds/category/couchdb/

Cheers! I added all three.
Jan

Re: Planet CouchDB

Posted by Henri Bergius <he...@iki.fi>.
Hi,

On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 9:48 PM, Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> wrote:
> I've set up Planet CouchDB (http://planet.couchdb.com/) last
> week and by now all DNS settings should have propagated.

Great! This is a good thing to have for a project.

> We don't have a lot of feeds aggregated there, but I'll add
> more as they emerge. If you are blogging about CouchDB
> or find a cool blog that should be included, send me a link
> to the blog's RSS/Atom feed for the tag or category CouchDB
> (or whatever it uses).

My Ajatus blogs:
http://bergie.iki.fi/blog/feeds/category/openpsa

Jerry's Ajatus blogs: