Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Philip M. Gollucci" <pg...@p6m7g8.com> on 2006/10/29 23:53:28 UTC

SVN tags

Hi All,

Should anyone be watching the -commits lists, I fixed all the svn:externals
for mod_perl going back to 2.0.0-RC5 and a few other much older ones yesterday.  I also
tweaked our RELEASE proccess to keep them correct in the future.

HTH...

When I call your name, Girl, it starts to flame
Burning in my heart, Tearing it all apart..
No matter how I try My love I cannot hide....