Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/19 02:37:57 UTC

[compress] Status

What's the status of compress?

Hen

Re: [compress] Status

Posted by "C. Grobmeier" <gr...@possessed.de>.

Re: [compress] Status

Posted by "C. Grobmeier" <gr...@possessed.de>.

Re: Re: [compress] Status

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.
Slightly OT for this thread, but compress now has a nightly build:
http://people.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/nightly/commons-compress/

Niall

Re: Re: [compress] Status

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.

Re: Re: [compress] Status

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.

Re: Re: [compress] Status

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
> It's high time we just committed these changes and moved on from there,
> I think.

Yepp! That was what Mario I thought, too ...we are only waiting for
Jim to acknowledge the software grant. (*sigh*)

cheers
--
Torsten

Re: [compress] Status

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
About a month ago there was a new draft posted, and Mario had some
comments which Chris said he'd take into consideration.

It's high time we just committed these changes and moved on from there,
I think.

Chris - do you have any more recent changes or should we go with draft 8?

- Brett

Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org/
Better Builds with Maven - http://library.mergere.com/