Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Stefan Egli <st...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/17 17:25:35 UTC

Re: [discovery] Introducing a simple mongo-based discovery-light service (to circumvent mongoMk's eventual consistency delays)

Hi all,

I¹ve attached a Œfinal final¹ version of discovery lite to OAK-2844 ready
for a final review - depending on feedback I plan to push that to trunk
once 1.3.4 is out.

Cheers,
Stefan
‹