Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by lazarusjohn <la...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/07 19:05:23 UTC

Re: Simple sql query with where clause doesn't work

Did you find answer I getting same error when I use text instead of number in
Where clause - Please let me know.

Re: Simple sql query with where clause doesn't work

Posted by Joel Bernstein <jo...@gmail.com>.
Which version of Solr are you working with? Solr 6.5 has different SQL
engine the 6.0 through 6.4. Also what are field types you are working with
in the where clause?

Here is SQL query from the test cases in 6.4:
select id, Field_i, Str_s from Collection1 where Text_t='XXXX' order by
Field_i desc"

This shows a where clause with on text field.

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/