Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Steve Cohen <sc...@javactivity.org> on 2008/11/26 17:44:00 UTC

Re: HELP!!! java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError running CXF-based client inTomcat

It's the Real Tomcat, but running inside Eclipse WTP, which starts and
stops the server.

Posted by Steve Cohen <sc...@javactivity.org>.
Thank you Larry!!!!!!!!!!!

That was it! I was barking up the wrong tree. The class that couldn't be
loaded was indeed the "MyClient" class, which existed in a Utility Jar
that I had not made a Java EE Module Dependency.

D'Oh!

Steve

Posted by Steve Cohen <sc...@javactivity.org>.
Thank you Larry!!!!!!!!!!!