Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Stef Epardaud <st...@lunatech.com> on 2003/03/25 14:58:03 UTC

patches to add attribute/element 'form' support

Hello,

Here are patches to add support to query the 'form' attribute of element
and attribute declarations.
I'm not sure if these fields should get a getter function, and if yes in
which interface, but if you tell me how you like it I'll do it and
resubmit.
--
# Stef Epardaud, # Teachers have potentially more power than military,
# Java Defeater  #   the former can teach us how to not need the latter.