Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Anthony Schexnaildre <ap...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/09 08:35:40 UTC

NPE when listing the services

I am using the latest source from trunk as of yesterday and get the
following when listing the services. I am only using JAX-RS so I don't
know if this would also happen when publishing a SOAP endpoint. Not
critical that this work for me but I figured that it should.

2008-07-09 02:28:44.299::WARN:  /ws/services
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
org
.apache.cxf.service.model.EndpointInfo.getInterface(EndpointInfo.java:
54)
	at
org
.apache
.cxf
.transport
.servlet.ServletController.generateServiceList(ServletController.java:
232)
	at
org
.apache
.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invoke(ServletController.java:
119)
	at
org
.apache
.cxf
.transport.servlet.AbstractCXFServlet.invoke(AbstractCXFServlet.java:
174)
	at
org
.apache
.cxf
.transport.servlet.AbstractCXFServlet.doGet(AbstractCXFServlet.java:156)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:707)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:
487)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler
$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1093)

-Anthony

RE: NPE when listing the services

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <se...@iona.com>.
Thanks...I'd appreciate if someone who dealt with the improvements in that
area could share some thoughts or add some comments to the JIRA - and may be
even fix that NPE :-)

Cheers, Sergey

Posted by Anthony Schexnaildre <ap...@gmail.com>.
Filed as CXF-1695