Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by PAVAN <pa...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/01 08:34:53 UTC

in Problem

Hi,

When i type any query string without "in" it is giving proper results. But
when i try same query string using in then it is not displaying the proper
results. May i know what is the problem.

And i mentioned "in" as a stopword. If remove "in" from the stop words it is
not showing relevant results.

Ex :

used computers chennai ------ showing good results

used computer in chennai ------ Not showing proper results

Can anybody tell me what is the problem?

Re: in Problem

Posted by Dmitry Kan <so...@gmail.com>.
can you run both examples you provided through the query analysis of solr
admin and see if there is any difference with term positions?

Re: in Problem

Posted by PAVAN <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dmitry,

Re: in Problem