Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Dan Filimon <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/12 15:01:26 UTC

META-INF/LICENSE on OS X

I seem to be getting an error when running the Mahout I compiled about
META-INF/LICENSE. It's the same error as here [1].
I recall reading that it had been fixed a while back [2], but then it
was reopened [3].

Did I do something dumb when building or is this still an open issue?

Sean? :)

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10522835/hadoop-java-io-ioexception-mkdirs-failed-to-create-some-path
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-780
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-1126