Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Mario S. Mommer" <ms...@msmommer.de> on 2016/06/27 09:12:21 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_dav SEARCH method

Hello,

I set up a dav server using Apache (versions below) and mod_dav.
Everything works fine, but any invocation of the SEARCH method results
in a "Method not allowed" (403) error.

I can't however, seem to find any documentation regarding this issue.
Any ideas? Does the apache mod_dav module support SEARCH?

I'm running

Apache/2.4.10 (Debian)
Debian 8 (Jessie)

I'll spare you the config files because, really, everything else works
perfectly (PROPIND, GET, PUT, ..., with and without authentication).

Regards, and thanks,

	Mario S. Mommer

--
Modellierung und Systemoptimierung Mommer GmbH
Bergheimer Str. 31, 69115 Heidelberg

Web: http://www.msmommer.de   |  email: info@msmommer.de
Tel: 06221 647 97 87          |  Fax: 06221 187 416 99

Registergericht: Mannheim. Handelsregisternummer: HRB 719509
Ust-ID: DE-294661452