Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2010/01/08 00:38:13 UTC

uima-2.3.0-RC9 available for testing

You can find it in the usual place:
http://people.apache.org/~schor/uima-release-candidates/2.3.0-RC9/

Let's put it thru some basics to insure the build didn't fail in some
unusual way.

Thanks. -Marshall

Re: uima-2.3.0-RC9 available for testing

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
eclipse update site installed OK (under windows); tested CDE and Deploy
editor - both opened OK on samples in examples directory. -Marshall

Posted by Adam Lally <al...@alum.rpi.edu>.
On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 6:38 PM, Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> wrote:
> You can find it in the usual place:
> http://people.apache.org/~schor/uima-release-candidates/2.3.0-RC9/
>
> Let's put it thru some basics to insure the build didn't fail in some
> unusual way.

I installed the Eclipse plugins successfully on Linux.  I also got the
CDE to work with UIMA-AS services, which verifies that UIMA-1713 is
fixed.  The CDE is really slow to open when it has to contact UIMA-AS
services.  I'll open another JIRA but it shouldn't block this release.

 -Adam

Re: uima-2.3.0-RC9 available for testing

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
tested: uima & uima-as install of binary, running cvd and
documentAnalyzer, starting up a broker, and running the 3.4 Quick Test
of uima-as from the uima-as readme - all OK.

-Marshall