Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Lawrence Louie <lt...@yahoo.com> on 2001/10/22 05:31:34 UTC

driver configuration with DB2 and tomcat

Hi,

I am having DB2 for my end, and I have servlet running
inside tomcat-apache 4.0.  I have gotten DB2 exception
error about loading the DB2 driver.  I have place the
db2java.zip in the tomcat-apache/lib directory, and I
am still having exception problem.

However, if I am just running JDBC application from
the command prompt, and I can retrieve data from the
DB2, everything seem to works fine.

Any hint of what I should try?

Thanks!

Lawrence

http://personals.yahoo.com

Re: How do you invalidate a single sign on session?

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.
To invalidate the single sign on session, simply invalidate one of the
underlying logins.  In practical terms, that means using form-based login
(which is based on standard sessions) and just invalidating the session.

Due to limitations in HTTP, there is no way for the server to invalidate a
BASIC or DIGEST mode login.

Craig

Posted by Kar YEOW <ka...@apir.com.au>.
Anyone?  TIA.
Kar

Re: driver configuration with DB2 and tomcat

Posted by Barry White <ba...@charter.net>.
I don't think you can use .zip files in the lib directory.  Try renaming it
to .jar.
Barry

Posted by Dmitri Colebatch <di...@bigpond.net.au>.
rename the .zip to .jar - tomcat will only include .jar files afaik

hth
dim

Posted by Leo Bynum <le...@gisresults.com>.

I think the db2java.zip needs to be in your classpath. Not the directory
that the zip file is in, but the full path with the file name like this:

   tomcat-apache/lib/db2java.zip