Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org> on 2016/01/15 04:55:07 UTC

Seeking 0.12.0 release manager

Folks,

As we approach completion of work for the 0.12.0 release, i would like to
identify a release manager.  If nobody is able, i am happy to take this on
myself.  However, i think it's a good process to share if only to advance
tooling through additional users.  I think it's safe to say that we've
managed to make this task relatively pain-free.  I will make myself
available to assist with any hurdles/pointers.

I will start by suggesting that one of the recently-added PMC members flex
their new-found privileges by taking this on :-)

Cheers,

Bill

Re: Seeking 0.12.0 release manager

Posted by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org>.
Thanks, John!  I'll work with you offline to move forward.

Posted by John Sirois <jo...@gmail.com>.