Posted to user@flink.apache.org by sagar loke <sa...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/17 02:09:08 UTC

Looking for flink code example using flink-jpmml library over DataStream

Hi,

We are planning to use flink to run jpmml models using flink-jpmml library
from (radicalbit) over DataStream in Flink.

Is there any code example which we can refer to kick start the process ?

Thanks,

Re: Looking for flink code example using flink-jpmml library over DataStream

Posted by sagar loke <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hequn,

Thanks for pointing that out.

We were wondering if there is anything else other than these examples, that
would help.

Thanks,

On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 5:33 AM Hequn Cheng <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi sagar,
>
> There are some examples in flink-jpmml git library[1], for example[2].
> Hope it helps.
>
> Best, Hequn
>
> [1] https://github.com/FlinkML/flink-jpmml
> [2]
> https://github.com/FlinkML/flink-jpmml/tree/master/flink-jpmml-examples/src/main/scala/io/radicalbit/examples
>
> On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 10:09 AM, sagar loke <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> We are planning to use flink to run jpmml models using flink-jpmml
>> library from (radicalbit) over DataStream in Flink.
>>
>> Is there any code example which we can refer to kick start the process ?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>

> --
Cheers,
Sagar

Re: Looking for flink code example using flink-jpmml library over DataStream

Posted by Hequn Cheng <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi sagar,