Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Morrowwind <ne...@hotmail.com> on 2008/01/15 20:46:10 UTC

How to use Nutch to parse Web-pages!

Hi,

My project is about web page processing and I need to parse the web-pages to
get all the plain text first.

Now I have finished the crawling part using nutch, and I'm in trouble with
the parsing part. I have my data in crawldb folder. How can I parse the
plain text out of the web pages and store them in a .txt file?

Could anyone give me a hint please.

Thanks a lot.

Re: How to use Nutch to parse Web-pages!

Posted by Morrowwind <ne...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks Tomislav!  Your reply is a big help!

Posted by Tomislav Poljak <tp...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Morrowwind <ne...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks!