Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Shashi Roushan <sh...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/19 19:04:11 UTC

Solrcloud configuration

Hi All,

I need your help to configure solrcloud with shards.
I have created collection and shards using solr6 and Zookeeper. Its working
fine.
My problems are:
Where I put schema and dbdataconfig files?
How I can use DIH to import data from SQL server To solr?
 In older version I was using schema and DIH to import data from SQL server.

Please help.

Regards
Shashi Roushan

Re: Solrcloud configuration

Posted by John Bickerstaff <jo...@johnbickerstaff.com>.
Addendum:  It's not sql server, but I imagine the steps will be similar if
not identical except for the details of the JDBC driver you need.

Posted by Shashi Roushan <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hello All,

Thanks to reply. After long time , I found the solution of configuration
uploading in sold cloud from the following link:

http://mtitek.com/tutorials/solr/collections.php

Regards,
Shashi Roushan

Posted by John Bickerstaff <jo...@johnbickerstaff.com>.