Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Robert Young <bu...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/16 13:48:29 UTC

Source code for sdo-api-r2.1-1.0-incubating-beta1.jar

Hi,

Where can I find the source code for
sdo-api-r2.1-1.0-incubating-beta1.jar? I'm getting an exception thrown
from inside it and I would like to have a poke inside and see what's
being done where it's being thrown. I have looked in
SDO_201_Java_Source.zip but there seem to have been quite a lot of
changes since then.

Cheers
Rob

Re: Source code for sdo-api-r2.1-1.0-incubating-beta1.jar

Posted by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com>.
Robert,
   I replied too fast without absorbing the precise detail of your request,
the true source of the beta1 is available at
http://people.apache.org/~kelvingoodson/sdo_java/beta1/RC1/api/
and the location of the beta1 source in svn is at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/tags/java/sdo/1.0-incubating-beta1/

what I pointed you to is probably fine for your purposes,  it won't be any
different in functional terms,  but some license files have changed,  and I
am just about to update the build script.

Regards, Kelvin.

Posted by Robert Young <bu...@gmail.com>.
Brilliant, thanks

Posted by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com>.