Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Gus Heck <gu...@olin.edu> on 2004/02/05 22:10:56 UTC

JDO Collections

So I am about to embark on my first JDO class that holds a collection.
(a java.util.List of some sort ideally). I notice in my book about JDO
that only HashSet support is required, but I also saw in the faq that
ODMG has full support for collections... Does JDO inherit this from the
ODMG stuff, or do I need to choose my collections from some supported
sub-set? (if this is in the docs please point me to it... I didn't find it).

-Gus