Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by hiten pandya <hp...@lycos.co.uk> on 2001/10/19 13:25:20 UTC

moving the defines

hi all,
i was thinking... i mean correct me if i am wrong but, dont
u think, that we should move the #define CORE_PRIVATE in
httpd-2.0/modules/generators/mod_cgid.c to some sort of a
central location, from there we can use that define over
and over again.. in different modules...., or we can always
change its values,

thanks

regards,
hiten pandya
<hp...@lycos.co.uk>

Free E-mail - Lycos UK - http://www.lycos.co.uk
Get your domain for £9.90 - http://lycos.uk.domainnames.com/default.asp?caller=lycos_ef
Play now to win £1 Million - http://www.thedailydraw.com/mainframe.cfm?source=lycos

Re: moving the defines

Posted by Ryan Bloom <rb...@covalent.net>.
On Wednesday 31 December 1969 03:59 pm, hiten pandya wrote:
> hi all,
> i was thinking... i mean correct me if i am wrong but, dont
> u think, that we should move the #define CORE_PRIVATE in
> httpd-2.0/modules/generators/mod_cgid.c to some sort of a
> central location, from there we can use that define over
> and over again.. in different modules...., or we can always
> change its values,

Nope, that can't move.  CORE_PRIVATE is defined in select locations so
that parts of the core can get access to private information.  We want to control
exactly where that is defined.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom				rbb@apache.org