Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/27 15:28:33 UTC

Integration tests are not failing in my setup

Hi Devs,

Does any of you have integration failures in your setups ? I am able to run
it without any trouble. If integration tests are failing following things
can happen.

You haven't started rabbitmq server.
You have a zookeeper server running as a daemon (we start embedded zk
during integration tests).

If you are getting some error during integration test please report a jira
with error message and drop a message to the dev list. If there is an
intermittent error it would would be help to fix it.

For me, I cannot reproduce it with the master.

Lahiru
--
Research Assistant
Science Gateways Group

Re: Integration tests are not failing in my setup

Posted by Chathuri Wimalasena <ka...@gmail.com>.
They are not failing when I build as well. May be we should test it in some
other environment (ubuntu or windows).