Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/10 17:49:43 UTC

Re: Creating a zone - two questions

Now that stax.net has been purchased by CloudBees, it looks like
things might get complicated with our stax instance. I migrated our
account to CloudBees and now they want my phone number and other
details (billing info, etc) which I'm reluctant to give.

@Anne could you push the creation of our zone.

Posted by Vladimir Ivanov <le...@gmail.com>.
Ubuntu is a nice user-friendly distributive. I'm having it on my both
laptops.

--
Best Regards,
Vladimir Ivanov

Re: Creating a zone - two questions

Posted by ejc <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com>.
OK, Ubuntu it is :-)

Posted by Vassil Dichev <vd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Imtiaz Ahmed H E <in...@gmail.com>.
Ubuntu.

Imtiaz

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com>.
On 12. feb. 2011, at 08:36, Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm not really a Linux person

You will become one now :->

> but I'm assume others in the community
> are.

Back in the good old SAP days, I installed SAP on Linux via command line, so I should be able to help out here

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com>.
Dick,

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com>.