Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rajesh Kartha <ka...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/18 18:06:41 UTC

TenTwoPlatformTesting (was Re: Place for 10.2.1 beta candidate testing results)

Rick Hillegas wrote:

> I don't have strong feelings about where the test results should go,
> but I'd appreciate it if we could link to that place quickly from the
> main 10.2 wiki page: http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenTwoRelease.
>
> Thanks,
> -Rick
>
> Jean T. Anderson wrote:
>
>> Jean T. Anderson wrote:

>>> Have you considered
>>> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenTwoApplicationTesting ?
>>>

>> There's also this page
>> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenTwoBuddyTesting
>>
>> I'm starting to lose track of all the TenTwo pages for providing 10.2
>> feedback. I'd rather see a small number of pages be tweaked to
>> accommodate changing needs rather adding even more pages.
>>
>> -jean

I have created a link from the main TenTwo release page ( 10.2 Testing
section)
to a place for posting all the 10.2 related platform testing  based on
release candidates.

http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenTwoPlatformTesting

Will be adding my test results as I proceed and would encourage
everybody to do so too.

Regards,
Rajesh