Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2006/06/04 21:53:11 UTC

Maven evangelism instructions broken

The svn instructions at http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-
maven-evangelism.html

refer to urls such as svn://svn.codehaus.org/maven/scm/repository
which don't appear to work anymore:

$ svn co svn://svn.codehaus.org/maven/scm/repository poms
svn: URL 'svn://svn.codehaus.org/maven/scm/repository' doesn't exist

Should I file a jira on this, if so where?

I sincerely hope the impossibility of supplying patches rather than
complete poms will not affect the speed at which critical pom fixes
can be applied.

thanks
david jencks

Re: Maven evangelism instructions broken

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
It's there already:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2342

-Lukas