Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Amit Pandit <am...@hotmail.com> on 2018/01/07 00:41:11 UTC

nifi webui in browser not responding / waiting

It shows the splash page, but it seems to be waiting on something.

Logs show that the Jetty server is connected.
What can be the problems.
I am using the Hortonworks sandbox connecting from my windows 10 machine

Re: nifi webui in browser not responding / waiting

Posted by Matt Gilman <ma...@gmail.com>.
Amit,

Anything helpful in the user log? Or what do you see if you open the Developer Tools in your browser and check the Network tab?

Matt

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Matt Gilman <ma...@gmail.com>.
Amit,

The splash screen is shown while waiting for a number of requests to return
from the server. In your logs, I can see a number those requests coming in.
Can you please let me know what the Network tab is showing? In addition,
what the Console tab is showing?

Thanks

Matt

Posted by Amit Pandit <am...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Amit Pandit <am...@hotmail.com>.
Created the tar log file in the sandbox. However not able to transfer it back into my windows host with Winscp.
I will have to get help from a unix admin I think.

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.