Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu> on 2017/09/27 20:52:20 UTC

RE: new module ctakes-scaleout is missing [EXTERNAL]

Argh.  Apparently that was my fault - I have a sandbox scaleout project, but the change to the main pom is supposed to be in a separate changelist.  Somehow I managed to check it in.  That is what I get for having a dozen unfinished side projects ...

I have reverted the main pom back to its previous version.

Sean

Posted by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Yes, application of the patch will be great.  Good for all those code poets out there.

Posted by Alexandru Zbarcea <zb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sean,

[1] - https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__issues.apache.org_jira_browse_CTAKES-2D457&d=DwIBaQ&c=qS4goWBT7poplM69zy_3xhKwEW14JZMSdioCoppxeFU&r=fs67GvlGZstTpyIisCYNYmQCP6r0bcpKGd4f7d4gTao&m=bcFo8E6kkJXWkeVjt7Mv_BWS0fLZSfxDBgR2hKwSyiw&s=iMftCmA3LSWDaKBTUC81d-9M9OIj4VNdyDh2T_26rUs&e=

Posted by Alexandru Zbarcea <zb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sean,

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES-457