Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Paul Cooper <pc...@llan.net> on 2002/05/11 22:38:09 UTC

Intro to API

Hi,
    I'm completely new to Slide and I was wondering if somebody could
provide me with some sample code that illustrates how to access the
content store, create a document, change some properties, etc.

I work with other EDMS systems regularly with my day job (Documentum)
and I would really like to have a look at what an open-source
alternative could offer.  I would really appreciate this kind of
information as I think introductory documentation on the Slide website
is rather hard to find.

Thanks in advance

Paul C
 <ma...@llan.net> pcooper@llan.net