Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by czy11421 <cz...@yahoo.com> on 2008/12/01 23:47:35 UTC

Does the OFBiz have CRM function?

1. Does the OFBiz have the CRM function ? I didn't see it in the demo.

2. is OFBiz a mature ERP system, including all components defined in the
wiki ?

==========
Ideally, ERP delivers a single database that contains all data for the
software modules, which would include:

Manufacturing

Supply Chain Management

Financials

Projects

Human Resources

Customer Relationship Management

Data Warehouse

Access control ; user privilege as per authority levels for process
execution
Customization; to meet the extension ,addition, change in process flow

Re: Does the OFBiz have CRM function?

Posted by David E Jones <da...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
I'd say the answer is yes to all of this. It does sound like you'll
want to do some more requirements gathering and gap/overlap analysis
though...

-David

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Suggest you read the Data model books that ofbiz is fashioned after.
What do you define as CRM. The functionality is there, just not all
pulled together.

OpenTaps builds on ofbiz, I believe they are using Ver 4.0 not the trunk.

czy11421 sent the following on 12/1/2008 2:47 PM: