Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Brian Shields <br...@geminga.it.nuigalway.ie> on 2005/09/28 22:57:53 UTC

Callback supplied no password for: null

Hi all,
I am having trouble encrypting portions of the SOAP message. What I
(think) i have got working is sending a username and password digest to
a service, envoking the service sucessfully and getting my response. I
am using the PasswordCallback class. However, i am now trying to encrypt
the username token in the Security tag of the soap header. When this is
sent to the server and decrypted (i can only assume successfully as i
get no error), I get returned the error
org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException: General security error
(WSSecurityEngine: Callback supplied no password for: null)
Does this mean that the message was not decrypted successfully? It seems
to pass the decryption stage and get stuck in the Callback class,
obviously there is no password associated with "null".

Brian.