Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by "Niu, Xuetao" <Xu...@fiserv.com> on 2010/02/19 14:13:41 UTC

Export/import on a Node basis Jackrabbit2.0

Hello,

Is it possible to export a unstructured node into some format (better to
be readable) and import back ?

Thanks!

Xuetao

Re: Export/import on a Node basis Jackrabbit2.0

Posted by Rakesh Vidyadharan <ra...@sptci.com>.
On 19 Feb 2010, at 07:13, Niu, Xuetao wrote:

> Hello,
>

> Is it possible to export a unstructured node into some format (better to
> be readable) and import back ?

I have found the document view more readable than the system view.  You can also send the output through a filter or other system to format the output.  The link shows how I format the output in my jcr manager client.

http://code.google.com/p/sptjcrmanager/source/browse/trunk/src/app/com/sptci/jcr/webui/listener/NodeExportListener.java

Rakesh